What Is A Tetra-lateral Detector?
A tetra-lateral position sensing detector is manufactured having one resistive layer and offers both one and two-dimensional measurement capabilities.
Tetra-lateral position sensing detectors consist of one common anode and four cathodes; two for one-dimensional sensing and four for two-dimensional sensing.
Tetra-lateral position sensing detectors are used in cases where measurement is needed over a long or wide area of space.
On-Trak Photonics Inc., offers a complete line of high-quality tetra-lateral position sensing detectors. You can find out more about On-Trak's tetra-lateral position sensing detectors and other products by contacting us or checking out the resources on this website.
Check out our homepage at: http://www.on-trak.com
- Optical Vs Laser In Propulsion Shaft Alignment
- Optical Vs Laser In Stern Tube Alignment
- SiTek Electro Optics
- Straight Line Laser
- The Advantages Of Using Pin-Cushion Detectors
- The Function Of Reference Targets
- The Function Of See-Through Targets
- The Function Of The Position Sensing Display Module
- The Function Of Transparent Targets
- The Process Of Laser-Based Alignment