The Advantages Of Using Pin-Cushion Detectors
Pin cushion detectors offer higher resolution and accuracy than standard tetra-lateral detectors, giving them superior position detection capability. The pin-cushion detector's increased resolution is achieved by modifying its electrodes and increasing the surface sensitivity of the photodiode used.
Pin cushion detectors offer all the advantages of the tetra-lateral detectors: low dark current, fast response, and minimal bias-voltage requirements; but are a superior detector.
On-Trak Photonics Inc., offers a complete line of high-quality pin cushion detectors. position sensing displays and other products
You can find out more about On-Trak's pin cushion detectors and other products, by contacting us or checking out the resources on this website.
Check out our homepage at: http://www.on-trak.com
- The Function Of The Position Sensing Display Module
- The Function Of Transparent Targets
- The Process Of Laser-Based Alignment
- The Process Of Position Sensing
- The Role of The Position Sensing Amplifier
- The Role of Transimpedance Amplifiers
- The Rotating Laser
- The Use Of Germanium
- The Use Of Laser Alignment Measuring in Industry
- The Use Of Lasers For Escalator Alignment