Line lasers are used to instantly and accurately measure X-Y deviation at any point along a line of up to 300 feet long. These lasers have an accuracy of up to 0.001” at 300 feet and provide real-time measurements.The use of line laser systems is widespread in the automotive, aerospace and shipbuilding industries.
Prior to development of line laser technology, these types of measurements required manual use of a wire strung at various points along the line being measured. This process was labor-intensive and time-consuming, and also resulted in measurements that were much less accurate than measurements obtained with a line laser.
We have two models of line laser alignment systems available and will be glad to help you determine which one is right for your application or needs.
- The Use Of Silicon In Position Sensing Detectors
- The Use Of Silicon Photodiodes In Position Detection
- Use And Application Of A Laser Tracker
- Use Of A Laser To Measure Flatness
- Use Of A Laser To Measure Squareness
- Use Of Lasers In Bore Alignment
- Use Of Lasers In Roller Alignment
- Use Of Lasers In Shaft Alignment
- Use Of Lasers In Spindle Alignment
- Use Of Lasers In Steam Turbine Alignment