Use Of Lasers In Roller Alignment
Industrial rollers are commonly used in production of textiles, rubber, steel, paper, printed materials and many other applications. As with other industrial machinery keeping these rollers aligned using theodolites can be time consuming and therefore costly.
A typical laser roller alignment system utilized both horizontal and vertical beams of light to measure any deviation from parallel of a set of rollers. In contrast to use of theodolites for alignment, laser alignment is up to six times more accurate, twice as fast and requires only one operator.
Laser alignment allows rollers up to several hundred feet apart to be aligned with resolution of up to 0.001”. Various laser roller alignment systems are available, with different resolutions depending on the accuracy requirements of specific industries and applications.
You can find out more about which one of On-Trak Photonic's laser alignment systems is right for your application by contacting us or checking out the resources on our website.
Check out our homepage at: http://www.on-trak.com
- Use Of Lasers In Bore Alignment
- Use Of Lasers In Shaft Alignment
- Use Of Lasers In Spindle Alignment
- Use Of Lasers In Steam Turbine Alignment
- Use Of Lasers In Tail Boom Alignment
- Use Of Lasers In Wing Alignment
- Using Laser Alignment For Extruder Alignment
- Using Lasers For Propeller Alignment
- Using Lasers For Rail Alignment
- Using Lasers For Seat Track Alignment