The Function Of Reference Targets
The reference target is an integral part of a line laser alignment system and is the target that is used as the point of reference for the center-line of the target. In a typical line laser system setup the laser will be aimed at the target point, striking the reference target and getting a dead center measurement that is exact.
After the reference target is centered, any number of transparent targets can be set up along the line created by the line laser. As the laser beam passes through each one of these transparent targets they will record any variation or deviation in the x-y axis along the beam and the appropriate alignment can then be made.
You can find out more about which one of On-Trak Photonic's laser alignment systems is right for your application by contacting us or checking out the resources on our website.
Check out our homepage at: http://www.on-trak.com
- Commercial Usage of Position Sensing Detectors
- Function Of A Laser Target
- Industrial Application & Usage of a PSD
- Laser Alignment In Fuselage Assembly
- Line Lasers
- On Track Photonics - Did You Mean On-Trak Photonics?
- On Trak Photonics : Did You Mean On-Trak Photonics?
- On-Track Photonics - Did You Mean On-Trak Photonics?
- On-Trak Photonics Inc.