The Role of The Position Sensing Amplifier
A position sensing amplifier is used in the process of position-sensing to capture the signal produced by a position sensor or sensors and produce a single, output signal that analyzes and correlates the position.
This information is then passed from the amplifier to a position sensing display module to provide an easy to read LCD output of the data.
On-Trak Photonics Inc., offers a complete line of high-quality position sensing amplifiers. You can find out more about On-Trak's position sensing amplifiers and other products by contacting us or checking out the resources on this website.
Check out our homepage at: http://www.on-trak.com
- Straight Line Laser
- The Advantages Of Using Pin-Cushion Detectors
- The Function Of Reference Targets
- The Function Of See-Through Targets
- The Function Of The Position Sensing Display Module
- The Function Of Transparent Targets
- The Process Of Laser-Based Alignment
- The Process Of Position Sensing
- The Role of Transimpedance Amplifiers
- The Rotating Laser