The Function Of See-Through Targets
The Function Of See-Through Targets – A see-through target, sometimes written as see-thru, or see through target, is an integral part of a line laser alignment system. The see-through target is the target that actually helps facilitate the alignment. In a typical line laser system setup, the laser will be aimed at the target point, striking the reference laser and getting a precise dead center measurement.
Once the reference target has been centered, any number of see-through targets can be set up along the line created by the line laser. As the laser beam passes through each one of the see-through targets they will record any variation or deviation in the x-y axis along the beam and the appropriate alignment can then be made.
You can find out more about which one of On-Trak Photonic's laser alignment systems is right for your application by contacting us or checking out the resources on our website.
Check out our homepage at: http://www.on-trak.com
- Commercial Usage of Position Sensing Detectors
- Function Of A Laser Target
- Industrial Application & Usage of a PSD
- Laser Alignment In Fuselage Assembly
- Line Lasers
- On Track Photonics - Did You Mean On-Trak Photonics?
- On Trak Photonics : Did You Mean On-Trak Photonics?
- On-Track Photonics - Did You Mean On-Trak Photonics?
- On-Trak Photonics Inc.