What Is A Duolateral Position Sensing Detector?
Duolateral position sensing detectors are manufactured with two separate resistive layers on the chip, one on top and one on the bottom, allowing for one or two-dimensional position measurements and
simultaneous monitoring of position and light intensity.
These sensors are state-of-the-art and are among the most accurate continuous position sensors on the market today. Duolateral sensors provide a continuous output along the active area and offer position accuracy in the 99% range for over 60% of the target area.
On-Trak Photonics Inc., offers a complete line of high-quality duolateral position sensing detectors. You can find out more about On-Trak's duolateral position sensing detectors and other products by contacting us or checking out the resources on this website.
Check out our homepage at: http://www.on-trak.com
- On-Trak Photonics Inc.
- Optical Vs Laser In Propulsion Shaft Alignment
- Optical Vs Laser In Stern Tube Alignment
- SiTek Electro Optics
- Straight Line Laser
- The Advantages Of Using Pin-Cushion Detectors
- The Function Of Reference Targets
- The Function Of See-Through Targets
- On-Track Photonics - Did You Mean On-Trak Photonics?
- Ontrack Photonics - Did You Mean On-Trak Photonics?