Using Lasers For Rail Alignment
The railroad industry is a critical part of the infrastructure of cities and countries everywhere the world. Entire economies and populations depend upon the massive amounts of goods, products and materials that are being transported daily by rail, as well as the human transportation provided. In many urban corridors and areas, and even in the undeveloped areas of some countries, people depend heavily on the train to get them where they need to go.
All railroads must be continuously assessed to ensure that rails are maintained in perfect alignment. Any deviation of rails could have disastrous and potentially fatal consequences for railroad operators, their customers and innocent bystanders, so an accurate, rapid method of rail measurement and alignment is critical.
Laser alignment is ideal for this task and is used in both constructing and maintaining railroad systems. A typical laser alignment system for rail alignment measures both horizontal and vertical alignment, ensuring railroads continue to function both efficiently and safely.
You can find out more about which one of On-Trak Photonic's laser alignment systems is right for your application by contacting us or checking out the resources on our website.
Check out our homepage at: http://www.on-trak.com
- Use Of Lasers In Steam Turbine Alignment
- Use Of Lasers In Tail Boom Alignment
- Use Of Lasers In Wing Alignment
- Using Laser Alignment For Extruder Alignment
- Using Lasers For Propeller Alignment
- Using Lasers For Seat Track Alignment
- Using Lasers In Machine Tool Alignment
- What Is A Bi-Cell Detector?
- What Is A Duolateral Position Sensing Detector?
- What Is A Quadrant Detector?