What Is A Bi-Cell Detector?
A bi-cell detector is a silicon photo detector with two active photodiode areas, as compared to a quadrant detector, which has four active photodiode areas.
These detectors are able to measure extremely small changes in the position of a light beam and are used for centering, nulling and detecting and measuring position displacements.
On-Trak Photonics Inc., offers a complete line of high-quality bi-cell position sensing detectors. You can find out more about On-Trak's bi-cell detectors and other products by contacting us or checking out the resources on this website.
Check out our homepage at: http://www.on-trak.com
- On-Trak Photonics Inc.
- Optical Vs Laser In Propulsion Shaft Alignment
- Optical Vs Laser In Stern Tube Alignment
- SiTek Electro Optics
- Straight Line Laser
- The Advantages Of Using Pin-Cushion Detectors
- The Function Of Reference Targets
- The Function Of See-Through Targets
- The Function Of The Position Sensing Display Module
- Ontrack Photonics - Did You Mean On-Trak Photonics?